Recipe by princesskim
These yummy little squares always disappear at every family gathering. A tradition from mom's recipe box!
Top Review by karen downes
We have been making these "baby pizzas" since I was little. I always thought it was a family recipe. I'm glad to see other families enjoy these treats as much as we still do.
- 24 slices rye cocktail bread
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 (16 ounce) jar cheese spread (Cheese Whiz, etc)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each rye square with cheese.
- Next, top each one with a slice of pepperoni.
- Place on a baking sheet. (I use "Release" foil on the baking sheet in case the cheese drips on the pan.).
- Place under broiler until cheese is bubbly and bread is crispy.