Jet Swirl Pizza Appetizers
photo by Andrew Purcell
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄4 lb genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Roll pizza crust dough into an approximately 10x14 inch rectangle on the baking sheet.
- Layer with Genoa salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese to within 1/2 inch from edges of the dough.
- Roll jelly roll style.
- Seal the edge with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is good for party snacks or a meal as you mentioned. It is like my basic stromboli recipe. I used to use frozen dough but I can't find it since I moved. Sometimes I replace the meats here with sausage and peppers. If the end result is too greasy for you, heat the salami and pepperoni in the microwave for a few seconds and then squeeze it in a paper towel before layering on the pizza dough. The taste will be the same, minus the grease.
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
OMG I need to update this picture of Chippie :o) He's aged and gotten more into shape over the last 5 years. Stay tuned Chocolate Lab lovers, the very handsome Chippie will return soon.