- 8 -12 chicken thighs, skin removed if desired (or other pieces to serve 4)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coca-Cola (only Classic, not diet)
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into a frying pan.
- Bring to a boil until it foams
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 30-40 minutes
- Turn chicken a couple of times (Looks awful initially but will look like Teriyaki when done)
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds if desired and serve over rice.