Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an old, but very tasty and simple salad dressing with a different flavor than ones you'll find on the shelves. I found it at a special restaurant in the Midwest a very long time ago and make for special occasions.
- 1 pint mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's)
- 1 pint French dressing (creamy style)
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (Don't turn up your nose and leave it out, it really makes a difference!)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup finely grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients well in a blender, food processor or with a mixer.
- Chill well before serving atop a crisp green salad.