Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is adapted from the To Die For Crock pot Roast posted here be Yooper . I am trying to nail down more specifics for the nutritional information portion of this recipe. I have also included the veggies that I cooked along with it.
- 1 (3 lb) cross-rib roasts
- 1 cup rutabaga, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 2 cups potatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 ounce clubhouse brand ranch dressing mix, dry (1/2 package)
- 1⁄2 ounce clubhouse brand country herb salad dressing mix, dry (1/2 Package)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces clubhouse brand shepherd pie seasoning, dry (1 package)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Place roast in crock pot and surround with vegetables.
- Mix the three dry mixes into the water.
- Pour over the roast and cook on low for 7- 9 hours.