1/3 Photos of Clock Watchers Chicken Skillet
This is a quick and tasty one-skillet meal. Just add a salad and garlic bread, and dinner is ready in no time. Perfect for those busy nights when we had to run to hockey practice. Those were the days!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced Italian tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- garlic powder or fresh minced garlic, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a large skillet, cook chicken and onion until onion is tender.
- 2Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- 3Add tomatoes, broth, basil, garlic and pepper to skillet.
- 4Bring to a boil; stir in spaghetti.
- 5Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6Return chicken to pan; cook until juices run clear and spaghetti is tender.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clock Watchers Chicken Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.0
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 615.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 38.5 g