Prep 8 hrs
Cook 10 mins
From the book, Cooking Adventures from the Clipper Galley. These cookies have two types of liqueur in them, and I can't wait to try them! They sound absolutely fabulous.
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Frangelico
- 1 tablespoon Tia Maria
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnut halves (optional)
- 1 cup pecan halves (optional)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts (optional)
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar, vanilla, Frangelico and Tia Maria until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually stir the flour into the butter mixture using a large kitchen sppon.
- PLACE IN STORAGE CONTAINER AND REFRIGERATE OVERNIGHT.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Scoop one teaspoon of cookie dough for each cookie onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 10-13 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and serve while warm.
- Helpful hint: The dough may be refrigerated up to several days in advance. It also freezes well for future use.