Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A tantalizing combination of spice and sweet!
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup clover honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper or 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- Whisk all ingredients together, blending well.
- Drizzle over your favorite salad greens, also makes a tasty dip or sandwich spread.
- May be stored in an airtight container in the fridge, for up to three weeks.
Great recipe .Mine needed alittle more mustard and honey though.The flavor is really mild and nice.Thanks for posting