Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an elegant and delicious recipe for events where you don't want to serve alcohol and you don't want to worry about the children staining the carpet or themselves!
- 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-Up soda
- 4 cups white grape juice
- 2 cups white cranberry juice
- 2 cups club soda
- ice (plain or made from additional juice)
- Pour everything into a punch bowl and serve.
- There are two other variations of white cranberry juice- one with strawberry, one with peach- these both add a lovely blush of color to your punch!
This was a light and refreshing punch. Not too sweet. I used white grape peach and froze an ice ring with sliced peaches in it.
This is perfect! We were planning our son's 4th birthday party and wanted to be polite to his younger party guests by not serving something that would stain their clothing. Thank you for posting such a delicious solution to our party problem. Highly recommended!