Nojito (Nonalcoholic Mojito Cocktail)
- Ready In:
- crushed ice
- 8 mint leaves
- 3 ounces lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sugar syrup
- 2 ounces club soda
- garnish with mint
- Fill a pint glass 1/3 full with ice, then add mint leaves.
- Add the lime juice and sugar syrup.
- Lightly mash the leaves together with the liquid using a muddle stick or wooden pestle, careful not to tear the leaves.
- Fill the glass with more ice, then add club soda.
- Garnish with mint, serve, and enjoy!
Join The Conversation
This was quite refreshing, but I needed to add twice the amount of simple syrup for my kids' taste preference. It's a nice change in pace from lemonade though. For anyone wanting a refreshing beverage on a steaming hot day but prefers no alcohol, this really does fill the bill. I didn't miss the alcohol at all, though next time I think I will pay closer attention to the limes I use (I think mine were a little on the bitter side). Thanks, Julesong.