Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
So EASY! Living here on Long Island this is a MUST recipe every summer for us with all the fresh seafood me have here. Have been "tweeking" this for years and this is now what I make everytime! Enjoy!
- 2 (1 1/4 lb) live lobsters
- 12 -24 live littleneck clams
- 2 yellow onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 12 baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 (12 ounce) bottlespale ale beer (Budweiser,Sam Adams,Becks,ect)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- Place onions,garlic,red pepper flakes,beer,and potatoes in the bottom of a large stock pot.
- Then layer the clams the corn and place the lobsters on top.
- Cover tightly and cook on medium-high heat for 15-20 minuets untill the potatoes are soft when pierced with a fork, the clams have opened and the lobsters are red.
- Enjoy with lemon wedges and melted butter! YUM!
- This recipe is for two people, double for four ect.