Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is a wonderfully refreshing dish. Super easy. And healthy too.
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablepsoons white wine vinegar or 2 cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 lbs medium cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups pink grapefruit sections (about 2 large)
- 2 cups navel orange sections (3 to 4 large)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the first eight ingredients in the order listed.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Let stand for 15-30 mintues.
- Drain, reserving the marinade.
- Arrange romaine on a serving platter or individual plates; top with shrimp, grapefruit and oranges.
- Drizzle with reserved marinade.