Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 top sirloin steaks
Citrus Grilling Sauce
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt, coarse
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Mix together all ingredients for grilling sauce in small bowl.
- Place steaks on grill over medium heat, brushing with sauce on each side while cooking.
- Cook approximately 8 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness.