Recipe by PianoCook
This came from a recipe card I received in the mail. For a different twist, substitute lemonade concentrate for the limeade. Works great with steamed rice, broccoli, or a pasta.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
This was good, but we were divided on how many stars this recipe should have. DH & DD enjoyed it and I thought it was okay. I didn't really care for the flavor from the limeade. Served with recipe #310201 #310201. Made for Spring 2010 PAC.
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix flour and salt in a small bowl. Coat chicken pieces with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken. Cook until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes. Arrange chicken in a large baking pan.
- Combine limeade concentrate, brown sugar, ketchup and vinegar in a bowl; mix well. Pour over chicken. Bake for 30 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced with a knife.
- Arrange chicken on a serving platter and drizzle with cooking juices. Sprinkle parsley over top.