Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from Rachael Ray's Talk Show. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 4 oranges, rind removed and sliced into round discs
- 3 cups bibb lettuce
- Mix the marmalade with Dijon, lemon zest and juice in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the EVOO in a slow and steady stream, whisking until combined. Season with salt and ground black pepper and toss in the orange slices and Bibb lettuce.
- I tried this salad and I am not a big orange eater so I sliced up some strawberries to put on it instead and it was good. I also didn't have any lemons or lemon juice so I squirted a little lime juice from my lime bottle and it was fine.