1/1 Photo of Citrus Rubbed Skirt Steak
From Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
- 2Lightly coat steak with cooking spray.
- 3Rub rind mixture evenly over steak.
- 4Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- 5Coat pan with cooking spray.
- 6Add steak to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- 7Let stand for 5 minutes; cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrus Rubbed Skirt Steak
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 196.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.4 g