Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Cooking Light.
Make and share this Citrus Rubbed Skirt Steak recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
- Lightly coat steak with cooking spray.
- Rub rind mixture evenly over steak.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add steak to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Let stand for 5 minutes; cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
Even better than I anticipated! I thought the idea of citrus with beef was a little strange, but it works beautifully! I used a fresh-grind multicolored pepper combo instead of the ground red pepper but otherwise made as directed. Tender, delicious and interesting...positively! I am delighted I tried it.