Prep 3 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy for summertime. Directions for grilling on gas or charcoal grills included. *Prep time includes marinating*
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- In shallow glass baking dish (or ziploc bag) stir together all ingredients except pork.
- Add tenderloin(s); turn to coat all sides; refrigerate 1-3 hours to marinate turning occasionally.
- Heat grill; remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place pork on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4-6 inches from medium coals; cover grill.
- Grill 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning once.
- Remove pork from grill to platter, cover loosely with foil; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
I made this with a little over 2 lbs of tenderloin. I used freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, as it is in peak season and followed the rest of the recipe as written. I grilled some onion to go with the grilled meat and served it with rice pilaf and green beans for a fantastic meal. We really enjoyed the citrus flavored pork. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Adopt A Tag Event.
My boyfriend sliced the pork tenderloin and then put the slices in the marinade. They turned out juicy and so yummy. I love how simple the marinade was. Thanks AZPARZYCH :) Made for PRMR tag game