Quick and easy for summertime. Directions for grilling on gas or charcoal grills included. *Prep time includes marinating*
- In shallow glass baking dish (or ziploc bag) stir together all ingredients except pork.
- Add tenderloin(s); turn to coat all sides; refrigerate 1-3 hours to marinate turning occasionally.
- Heat grill; remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place pork on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4-6 inches from medium coals; cover grill.
- Grill 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning once.
- Remove pork from grill to platter, cover loosely with foil; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.