Recipe by chia
i wish i had found this recipe a few weeks ago, i think it would make a great gift! prep time includes one hour of marinating time.
Top Review by Sharon123
Mmmmmmm.....this was lovely! I enjoyed the lemon and orange zest combined with the balsamic vinegar and olive oil, and the fennel-a wonderful way to marinate olives! Thanks chia!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaf
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1 cup drained pitted kalamata olive
- 1 cup drained pitted gaeta olive
- 1⁄2 cup sliced roasted red pepper
- orange wedges or lemon wedge, if desired