Prep 6 hrs
Cook 10 mins
A simple, easy marinade for fresh tuna steaks. Prep time includes the time to marinate.
- 4 (6 ounce) tuna steaks
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place tuna steaks in a plastic Ziplock baggie.
- In a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Pour into baggie over the tuna steaks.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours; maximum 8 hours. Turn occasionally.
- Broil or grill over med-high heat for about 5 minutes per side to desired doneness.