Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
found this in a Gooseberry Patch cookbook...thanks Robyn...
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup tarragon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 -12 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a jar -- cover and shake well.
- Place chicken breasts in a large plastic resealable zipping bag --
- Pour marinade over chicken, seal bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours -- , turning bag occasionally --
- arrange chicken on heated grill and cook 7-10 minutes on each side.turning only once --
- until juices run clear.