Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
very yummy and fruity
Make and share this Citrus Fruit Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange peel
- 4 eggs
- CRUST- MIX crumbs, brown sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan. Bake 325*F for 10 minutes if using a silver spring form pan. (Bake at 300*F for 10 minutes if using dark non-stick spring form pan.).
- FILLING-MIX cream cheese, granulated sugar, flour and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Blend in juices and peel. Add eggs, mixing on low speed just until blended. pour over crust.
- BAKE at 325*F for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is almost set if using a silver spring form pan. (bake at 300*F for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is almost set if using dark spring form pan.) Run a knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. refrigerate 4 hours or over night.