Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From www.almondsarein.com. Low in sodium, high in Vitamin E. Try this on simple mixed greens or a salad that has fresh fruit in it. I also added double the amount of fresh herbs.
- 1⁄4 cup almond oil
- 1⁄4 cup safflower oil or 1⁄4 cup sunflower oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in non-reactive bowl.
- Using a immersion blender, blend until smooth.
- Best prepared 1 hour in advance.