Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A slightly sweet and tangy vinaigrette that is perfect with basically any lettuce!
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed, toasted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Mince garlic and mash to a paste with salt.
- Wisk together the mashed garlic with the juices and remaining ingredients except the oil.
- Add oil in a very slow stream whisking into the dressing as to incorporate.