Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe source: The Mediterranean Diet
- 2 tangerines
- 2 oranges
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 lemon, room temperature
- 1 lime, room temperature
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- grated coconut, garnish
- chopped almonds, garnish
- Peel the tangerines, oranges and grapefruit, segment and half segments, removing seeds and then combine in large bowl.
- Quarter lime and lemon and squeeze over fruit in bowl.
- If desired sprinkle sugar or splenda over fruit. Toss.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving and garnish with coconut and almonds if desired.
Loved the lime with the fruit with a sprinkling of sugar! Made for ZWT#9 2013 by a Hot Stuff.
A delightful compote that is as tasty as it is pretty. Liked the light dressing of all natural juice. The light sprinkling of coconut and rough chopped almonds is a wonderful complement to this light and sunny compote. Even DH who is not to fond of grapefruit came back for seconds. Made as written. Thanks so much for the post.