- 2 tangerines
- 2 oranges
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 lemon, room temperature
- 1 lime, room temperature
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- grated coconut, garnish
- chopped almonds, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the tangerines, oranges and grapefruit, segment and half segments, removing seeds and then combine in large bowl.
- Quarter lime and lemon and squeeze over fruit in bowl.
- If desired sprinkle sugar or splenda over fruit. Toss.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving and garnish with coconut and almonds if desired.