Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From "Fast chicken"/ The Hawthorn Series
- 500 g chicken tenderloins
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oregano, fresh, chopped
- black pepper
- Combine the chicken with the oil ,lemon juice,oregano.salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minuteso or until the chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Serve with couscous or rice.
Made this along with your rice pilaf for dinner and it was delicious!!! I followed the recipe as written with the exception of adding some minced garlic and using skinless chicken thighs. And rather than baking them in the oven, I grilled them and basted them with lemon juice mixture. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Holiday Tag.