Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
You can use this for beef or chicken, but I use it for chicken mainly. It makes delicious, juicy chicken! Enough marinade for about 3 lbs. of meat. Source: Lea and Perrins
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced garlic (I use the jar stuff)
- Combine all ingredients.
- I stab the chicken breast a few times with a fork, then place in a ziploc bag.
- Pour the marinade over, and let marinate for 3-4 hours Longer, if you have the time.
- Grill meat as desired.