Recipe by Busy Lindsay
This is so easy and low fat. Found it on the Reynolds Wrap site and made a few modifications.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, split
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 sheet aluminum foil, big enough to cover pan (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preaheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking dish with the foil. Use a dish big enough to hold chicken; a 9 X 9 pan usually works well.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer on the foil-lined dish.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over chicken; for best results brush the liquid all over the chicken.
- Combine garlic salt, oregano, chili powder and pepper in small bowl. Sprinkle and rub seasoning mixture over chicken, turning pieces to coat evenly.
- Bake chicken 30 - 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Spoon juices from bottom of pan over chicken.