Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This comes from the Dec. 2009 issue of BH&G. It looks great because it is so simple and healthy. No fat and 6 grams of fiber!
- 32 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 cup medium pasta shell
- 2 cups frozen hash browns with onions and peppers
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes with green chilies
- In a large covered saucepan bring broth to boiling. Add pasta, hash browns, peas and carrots and undrained tomatoes. Return to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes, or until pasta is tender.