Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I make these at the cottage and the kids like to grab a few with some fruit to eat on the dock in the mornings......fast and easy....
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- Unroll crescent rolls; brush with melted butter, and sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture.
- Separate dough into triangles.
- Roll up each triangle, starting with shortest side; place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown; remove to a wire rack to cool.
Easy and tasty. Quick breakfast on school mornings.
I decided to bake these for my Sunday School class (without pre-testing the recipe) and ended up not taking them. I doubled the recipe. The amount of butter was WAY too much -- but I decided to follow the recipe exactly and used it all. I had to bake them for an additional 10 minutes (till they were golden brown) yet they still tasted very doughey, and not very good. I suppose if I were to make them again, I would reduce the amount of butter, but I doubt I'll try them again.
We loved these! So fast and easy to make and they deliver a great taste. The filling is too much for the crescents so I will make less filling next time. Thanks for the recipe!