- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) canpillsbury golden layer refrigerated biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In small shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Then separate those biscuits into 3-4 layers each.
- Dip each layer in melted butter; coat both sides in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place 1" apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm.