Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
My kids made this at their after-school care and brought the recipe home. They just love this stuff. I think it originated from Pillsbury.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) canhungry jack refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease an 8x4 inch loaf pan (do not use dark-coated pan).
- In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Dip each quarter into melted butter; roll in cinnamon-sugar mix.
- Arrange biscuits in greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 19-27 minutes.
- Cool 2 minutes; loosen edges; remove loaf from pan.
- Serve warm.