Recipe by Shabby Sign Shoppe
Yummy and quick!
Top Review by rainmaker63
I changed one thing on this recipe. I cooked the sticks in the mircowave like you until tender and then stirred them and put in the oven on a cookie sheet at 450 degrees to carmelize for about 10 minutes. Yum. They got really gooy and nice. My husband loved them.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and cut potatoes lengthwise into sticks (approx. 1/2" thick).
- Place potatoes in 8 x 8 casserole dish.
- mix cinnaom and sugan in a small bowl.
- Toss potatoes with melted buter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Microwave on HIGH 10-15 minutes, or until done.
- Actual time will depend on size of potatoes and thickness cut.
- Toss before serving to evenly spread the cinnamon and sugar.