1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
1 hr 20 mins
Found this recipe on the internet and it sure is a keeper! Easy to make and so moist and delicious, no one would ever believe it starts with a cake mix.
My Private Note
bundt c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 517.37 g package yellow cake mix
- 110.56 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 314.66 ml water
- 78.07 ml oil
- 4 eggs
- 1Combine all ingredients for cake and mix well.
- 2Grease a bundt cake pan and pour half of cake batter into pan.
- 3Combine all filling ingredients and sprinkle half evenly over batter.
- 4Top with remaining batter, then sprinkle the rest of the filling mixture over the top of the cake.
- 5Bake at 375° for 45 to 50 minutes or until done.
- 6Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes, then turn over onto a plate and remove from the pan.
- 7Cool cake completely.
- 8For glaze, mix together butter and vanilla, then add powdered sugar.
- 9Whisk in milk a tablespoon at a time until glaze is desired consistency.
- 10Pour glaze over top of cake and let it run down the sides.
- 11Allow glaze to firm before serving.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.9
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 364.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 41.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g