Recipe by Marie
Found this recipe on the internet and it sure is a keeper! Easy to make and so moist and delicious, no one would ever believe it starts with a cake mix.
Top Review by Grimm's Restaurant Tales
HOLY CRAP! Out of all of the recipe on zaar, this has got to be the best that I have reviewed! Incredibly moist cake. SO GOOD! I didn't find a 4 oz. thing of pudding - only 3 and 4.6 so I used the 4.6 package. I'm going to rename this heaven cake!
- 517.37 g package yellow cake mix
- 110.56 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 314.66 ml water
- 78.07 ml oil
- 4 eggs
- 118.29 ml flour
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml soft butter
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 29.58 ml soft butter
- 44.37-59.16 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients for cake and mix well.
- Grease a bundt cake pan and pour half of cake batter into pan.
- Combine all filling ingredients and sprinkle half evenly over batter.
- Top with remaining batter, then sprinkle the rest of the filling mixture over the top of the cake.
- Bake at 375° for 45 to 50 minutes or until done.
- Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes, then turn over onto a plate and remove from the pan.
- Cool cake completely.
- For glaze, mix together butter and vanilla, then add powdered sugar.
- Whisk in milk a tablespoon at a time until glaze is desired consistency.
- Pour glaze over top of cake and let it run down the sides.
- Allow glaze to firm before serving.