1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Spiced Coffee
Domestic Goddess's Note:
This is a delicious cinnamon spiced coffee. Other ingredients added are... dark brown sugar and vanilla extract. Optional garnishings are...Cool Whip and ground cinnamon. Cooking time in making this coffee may vary. It all depends upon one's coffee maker. Mine is an older model, so it takes 15 minutes for me to brew this coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place coffee and cinnamon in filter in brewing basket.
- 2Carefully stir the coffee grounds and cinnamon.
- 3Insert brewing basket to coffee maker.
- 4To the coffee pot, add the brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- 5To the coffee maker, add the cold water, then place in coffee maker.
- 6Turn on your coffee maker.
- 7When coffee is done brewing, stir coffee in coffee pot; to dissolve the brown sugar.
- 8Serve coffee in cup or mug with a dollop of Cool Whip, and a sprinkle of cinnamon (if desired).
- 9This makes: 6 and 3/4 cups of coffee.
- 10Note: The first few times I made this coffee, I used Gevalia Hazelnut, and the second time I used Folgers French Vanilla (for variety). I did make this in an 8 cup coffee maker, which does end up making 9-(3/4 cups of coffee each).
- 11Also, the first time I made this coffee, I only used 1/4 cup of the ground coffee, as I didn't want very strong coffee, and this still tasted great. I also only added 2 teaspoons of the vanilla extract. I found adding the extract helps to make this coffee taste a bit smoother, and even better.
- 12By the way, some people may think the teaspoon of the cinnamon is a bit much, but not if you add milk to your coffee. I did make this once only adding 3/4 tsp of the cinnamon, but I've found I much prefer this recipe using one measuring teaspoonful.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Spiced Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: