Recipe by Gail2293
These are so fast and easy. If you forgot to bake cookies for that "thing" & have 15 minutes you have a recipie to make. I got this recipie from My great Recipies. Ya know the free cards they send in the mail.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
A tasty, yet simple & easy-to-make snack! Love the use of cinnamon, & I did some serious rolling in the cinnamon/sugar mix! Thanks for the keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 small amount flour
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray 3 baking sheets w/ nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, eggs, 1.4 cup vegetable oil & 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon with a wooden spoon until it forms a soft dough.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and remaining cinnamon; mix.
- Form small ( 1 inch) balls w/ cake mixture then roll in sugar mixture.
- Place dough balls, spaced well apart, on baking sheets.
- Using the base of a glass, ( dip in a little flour so it doesn't stick) gently flatten each ball.
- Bake until edges are light brown. 3- 6 minutes.
- Let cool for 1 minute before transferring to wire racks.