1/10 Photos of Cinnamon Rolls Buns
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf prepared sweet roll dough
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup raisins or 2/3 cup nuts, chopped and toasted or 2/3 cup dried blueberries (add some lemon zest along with the cinnamon) or 2/3 cup dried cranberries (add some ginger along with the cinnamon)
- 1Divide Sweet Dough in half.
- 2Roll out each half into an oblong 14x9 inches.
- 3Brush lightly with melted butter.
- 4Sprinkle each oblong with a mixture of sugar, cinnamon and raisins.
- 5Roll up as for jelly roll to make roll 9 inches long.
- 6Seal edges firmly.
- 7Cut into nine equal pieces.
- 8Place cut side up about 1/3 inch apart in a greased pan.
- 9Cover, and let rise until doubled in bulk.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
- 11Top with icing if you like!
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Rolls Buns
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.8
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet roll dough