Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is a great little side dish for breakfast or dinner. Super Easy. Good even for a little snack with a side of vanilla ice cream.
- Combine raisins, pecans, butter, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in a bowl and stir until mixture is combined.
- Slice the ends of the apples.
- Core the center of the apples.
- Cut each apple into 4 equal slices.
- Line the bottom of the baking sheet with foil and coat it with cooking spray or use parchment paper and omit the cooking spray.
- Place the apple rings on the baking sheet.
- Top each apple with equal amounts of the raisin mixture.
- Press mixture down gently.
- Bake in oven at 425 degrees for 10 minutes or until just soft.
- Serve warm.