- 946.36 ml rolled oats
- 473.18 ml oat flour or 473.18 ml whole wheat flour
- 118.29 ml unsweetened coconut
- 118.29 ml wheat germ
- 118.29 ml sliced almonds
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml ginger
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml oil
- 158.51 ml honey
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59-354.88 ml raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together dry ingredients (oats through salt) in 9x13 baking dish.
- Add oil, honey, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Bake at 350 degrees for ten minutes; stir in raisins and bake ten more minutes.
- Remove to rack and cool, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.