Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
This recipe is posted by request and was found on the net.
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 sliced banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup graham flour (look in health food stores if you need to)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender combine apple juice concentrate, banana, vanilla, cinnamon and blend well.
- In a large bowl mix together the graham flour, wheat flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix well.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry.
- On a sheet of wax paper roll out dough to around 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick, your preference and cut into desired shape (square, bear, turkey...) and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes.
These came out dry and largely flavorless with no sweetness at all. Not remotely what I expected. Putting honey on them made them at least mildly edible, but even so the remaining dough and all I'd made went in the trash. DiB, is there something missing from the recipe? I can't help thinking something isn't right because I followed it exactly.