Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is posted by request and was found on the net.
Make and share this Cinnamon Graham Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender combine apple juice concentrate, banana, vanilla, cinnamon and blend well.
- In a large bowl mix together the graham flour, wheat flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix well.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry.
- On a sheet of wax paper roll out dough to around 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick, your preference and cut into desired shape (square, bear, turkey...) and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes.