When we were making up my mind :o) about what I wanted to do for a cake, I just knew that I wanted something basic and simplistic. We chose a spice cake ( and I found the mix on sale!), but I couldn't find any frosting that I wanted. I wanted a parchment colored frosting. And there just wasn't any out there. Then I thought... CINNAMON! I scooped up a whole armload of white vanilla frosting and went to work on it. This is what came out as a winner and ended up being lovely in color and taste. Excellent with the spice cake by the way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1Turn frosting out into a large mixing bowl with your scrapper/spatula.
- 2Add cinnamon; mix on medium speed with your electric mixer, scraping down the sides often, until cinnamon is throughout.
- 3Spread on favorite cake.
- 4I am so not a baker by any means, but I baked our wedding cake and after cutting and pasting (ha) with this frosting, our cake looked beautiful.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Frosting for That Medieval Wedding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (477 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 974.7
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 419.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 143.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g