Recipe by AmyZoe
I can't figure out how it's called cinnamon french toast when the recipe doesn't call for cinnamon? I added cinnamon for fun. Super quick and delicious. Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker's Best-Loved Recipes.
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices sandwich bread (or cinnamon bread or cinnamon bread with raisins)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt with hand beater until smooth.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-low heat or to 375.
- Grease heated griddle, if necessary.
- To test griddle, sprinkle with a few drops of water.
- If bubbles jump around, heat is just right.
- Dip bread into egg mixture, coating both sides.
- Place on griddle.
- Cook about 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.