Recipe by Raincloud_specialty
Before you ask what I did with the cinnamon, I replaced it with nutmeg. There is almost no change to the taste of the cookie overall. If you like the recipe, but really miss the cinnamon, just change it out with the nutmeg (but I liked it better without the cinnamon).
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 350°.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, ginger, and nutmeg together.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat oil, sugar, molasses, and egg together.
- Fold in the dry ingredients no more than a quarter of a cup at a time.
- Drop by the teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until only slightly brown on the edges.