Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wanted a caramel dip for our apples, but had no caramel dip.. went to the kitchen and just started adding stuff.. I think it came out pretty well!
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- Put brown sugar, cinnamon, honey, and butter in a microwave-safe container. No need to mix yet.
- Microwave for 20 seconds, until butter melts. Remove and mix together.
- Add yogurt and mix very well.
- Served with apples. Haven't tried any other fruits!
Great little dessert.. Made recipe as posted. Great flavors. Everyone enjoyed this nice recipe. Made for I recommend,
This is great! I think I like it even better than caramel sauce! The flavors came together wonderfully. Thanks for sharing! ~PAC Spring '10~
I was looking for some recipes to use up a huge tub of plain fat free yogurt and came across your recipe. Absolutely delicious!! Enjoyed this very much. I have all ingrediants on hand most of the time. Will be making this again!!!!!