Recipe by Boomette
This is from Ricardo. Could be perfect for holiday.
Top Review by lolablitz
Outstanding! Beautiful blend of flavors. Will make it again for certain. Made it tonight for our Halloween Dinner with steamed brussels sprouts, cheesy broccoli rice and a pumpkin roll for dessert. We felt very fancy! This is a great company dinner, your guests will be so impressed. Thank you!
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries or 1 1⁄2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Put grill in the center of the oven.
- Preheat oven at 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Baste tenderloins with this cinnamon oil.
- Salt and pepper if wanted.
- In a big skillet oven proof, brown pork tenderloins in the remaining oil at high heat.
- Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, grill onion and garlic.
- Add oil if needed.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
- Put back the tenderloins and cook in the oven 15 to 20 minutes for a medium cooking.
- Cover with aluminium paper and let stand 5 minutes.
- Slice pork tenderloins and sprinkle with the cooking juices.
- Delicious with leek potatoes gratin, rice or couscous.