Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
These cookies are on my "to bake" list for Christmas.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Mix in egg and molasses, blending well.
- Mix flour, baking soda and cinnamon; add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.