Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Buttery, crispy nachos.
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 6 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate square, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Brush both sides of tortillas with 4 tablespoons butter.
- Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over one side of each tortilla.
- Stack tortillas, sugared side up; cut into 12 wedges.
- Arrange in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake at 350* for 12-14 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a heavy saucepan, combine the cream, brown sugar and remaining butter and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate and vanilla. Cool slightly.
- Arrange half of the tortilla wedges on a large serving platter. Drizzle with half of the chocolate sauce; sprinkle with half of the pecans.
- Repeat layers.