Buttery, crispy nachos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush both sides of tortillas with 4 tablespoons butter.
- 2Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over one side of each tortilla.
- 3Stack tortillas, sugared side up; cut into 12 wedges.
- 4Arrange in a single layer on baking sheets.
- 5Bake at 350* for 12-14 minutes or until crisp.
- 6Meanwhile, in a heavy saucepan, combine the cream, brown sugar and remaining butter and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 7Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 8Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate and vanilla. Cool slightly.
- 9Arrange half of the tortilla wedges on a large serving platter. Drizzle with half of the chocolate sauce; sprinkle with half of the pecans.
- 10Repeat layers.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Chocolate Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.3
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 232.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g