Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Buttery, crispy nachos.
Make and share this Cinnamon Chocolate Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- Brush both sides of tortillas with 4 tablespoons butter.
- Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over one side of each tortilla.
- Stack tortillas, sugared side up; cut into 12 wedges.
- Arrange in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake at 350* for 12-14 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a heavy saucepan, combine the cream, brown sugar and remaining butter and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate and vanilla. Cool slightly.
- Arrange half of the tortilla wedges on a large serving platter. Drizzle with half of the chocolate sauce; sprinkle with half of the pecans.
- Repeat layers.