- 3 cups northwest fresh sweet cherries, pitted if desired
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 3/4 cup cherries on each of four 12-inch squares of heavy duty aluminum foil. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle each mound of cherries with 1 to 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar. Wrap cherries with a double fold.
- Fold both ends to make tightly sealed packets. Place on barbecue grill over medium heat.
- Grill packets 8 to 10 minutes or until cherries are thoroughly heated but still firm.