Cinnamon Cheese Danish-low Carb
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Pastry: Separate eggs.
- Save ½ yolk for the filling.
- Then whip the whites with cream of tartar until very stiff.
- In a separate bowl, mix yolks, cinnamon, ricotta cheese,& SomerSweet until smooth.
- Fold yolk mixture into beaten egg whites until mixed well.
- Portion into 6 mounds onto buttered or oiled cookie sheet.
- After molding onto the cookie sheet, make an indentation (about an inch across) in the top of each roll to hold the filling.
- Filling: Microwave the cream cheese until soft enough to stir into a smooth pastry consistency.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- Spoon filling into the indentation of the pastry rolls.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until golden.
- Store covered in the refrigerator after they have cooled.