Recipe by XandersMom
simple and yeasty, each "bubble" has about 130 calories, but who can eat just one?
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was easy to prepare, and it produced such a nice bite-size treat that would be good for almost any party. We really enjoyed them. The recipe didn't state to spray the baking pan, so I didn't do it. But the bottom portion of each bread treat stuck to the pan. So I recommend giving your pan a light coating of non-stick spray. Thank you for sharing your recipe, XandersMom. Made for Fall 2011 Pick-A-Chef.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package pizza dough
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon warm water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pizza dough into 16 pieces by cutting in half, and then cutting each half in half until you have 16.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar in the center of each piece. roll in a ball to seal.
- Dip each ball in butter, and place in nonstick 8 inch sqaure pan.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter, and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Cover with plastic and let rise 1 hour at room temp, or overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake 20min.
- Mix glaze ingredients together, and drizzle over warm bread.