Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Light spritz cookie with a cinnamon base and a chocolate drop in the center. Pretty cookies on a plate and just as delicious. They taste a little like a cinnamon snickerdoodle.
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 60 guittard's chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet)
- Beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until creamy.
- Add dry ingredients, except chocolate chips.
- Put into a cookie press and press out flower-shaped cookies.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges start to lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately place a chocolate chip in the center of each cookie.
- Let cool a minute or two before removing from pan.